What you should know
If you provide information to this Site, we do not sell it to third parties but we may use it in compliance with relevant laws for the following purposes:
- Administering and running the Site
- Enforcing our rights or those of our licensors
- Running and administering competitions, offers or draws featured on this Site, and distributing prizes
- Fulfilling orders for any goods or services which we have agreed to supply
- Notifying you of other Smart Systems products/offers unless you have indicated that you do not wish to receive this information
If you are a prizewinner in one of our competitions or draws your details will be disclosed for publicity purposes. Please read the relevant competition/draw rules.
Like most websites, this website sometimes makes use of browser "cookies".
Cookies are pieces of information that a website either transfers to your computer's hard drive or stores temporarily in your computer's memory for record keeping purposes.
Cookie technology obtains non-personal information such as total number of visitors to the site and does not extract personal information nor provide information to third parties.
We have taken and continue to take measures to protect the information we receive from you. We are also aware of the need to protect personal privacy against unauthorised use and/or access.
We will continue to evolve our policy in keeping with the evolution of Internet usage and activity by ensuring adequate security measures are in place.
Some sites which are linked to this website may be controlled
from outside the European Economic Area ("EEA") and information you
submit to them may be governed by legislation which may not give
the same protection to your information as is available in the