Versatile selection of external flat faced profiles all with internal beading. Doors are double rebated with face applied or butt type knuckle hinges.
Create NBS Spec Document
Product Information and Downloads
Please use the tabbing system to switch between the product information, technical specifications and document downloads.
Standard series of profiles with thermal break, used for most traditional door and window applications in houses and industrial buildings.
- Commercial and residential doors
- Single or double sash
- Residential doors are open-in only
- Extruded out of aluminium-alloy AlMgSi 0,5 F22 according to DIN 1725.
- Tolerance according to DIN17618.
- Electrostatic powder coating: according to the guidelines of APA-Qualicoat in most of the current RAL-colours.
- Possible to colour in wood structure to imitate different woods (Powder coated according to Qualicoat). All coatings will be delivered with a certificate of guarantee for 15 years.
- Anodisation: in satin or bronze colours with E.E.W.A./EURAS-Qualanod quality label.
- Thermal break: The profiles consist of 2 aluminium extrusions which are separated from one another by polyamide strips PA 6.6.25 reinforced with glass fibre. A gluing thread, rolled and pushed in together with the thermal break profile, ensures a strong adhesion after melting and flowing, when the profiles are heated in the hardening furnace.
- Built-in depth: outer frame 51 mm, sash 60 mm (residential doors).
- Sealings: with 2 stop sealings in extruded EPDM.
- Glazing: from 4 up to 37 mm.
- Direction of opening: both inwards and outwards
- Various forms of hardware and finishing available.
- Possible to bend the profiles.
- Rounded glass beads are available for a soft-look.
|File Type||Document Description||Download Document|
|[VL] [BRE234640] BS6375-1 Weather Door open in
||Download (1354 KB)|
|[VL] [BRE219007] BS6375-1 Weather Door open in
||Download (2 MB)|
|[VL] [BRE219007] BS6375-1 Weather Door open
||Download (2 MB)|
|[VL] [BRE234640] BS6375-1 Weather Double door open out
||Download (1138 KB)|
|Visoline Door (Security) (SKG)
|Download (5 MB)|
|Commercial Brochure 2009
|Download (4 MB)|
|Low Threshold Option|